McCarthy Civil Contractors Limited formed in 2014 to continue the good work carried out by McCarthy Brothers Building Contractors since their inception in 1982. A family business, which has built up an excellent reputation for delivering quality and value as Main Contractors in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Civil Engineering projects. The repeat business experienced by the company is testament to it’s commitment to providing a professional service with a highly trained workforce, dedicated to continuously meeting client expectations. Projects range in value from €100,000 to €10,000,000.
McCarthy Civil Contractors has an unblemished record for ensuring the Health, Safety and Welfare of it’s workforce. A dedicated Health and Safety Officer is engaged full-time to ensure full regulatory compliance and to develop a safe culture throughout the company. McCarthy Civil Contractors is also a member of CIF, CIRI and Homebond.
McCarthy Civil Contractors has completed many projects in the South East with recent focus on Kilkenny and Waterford. Most recent projects include:
- Large award-winning residential housing scheme at Ayrfield, Kilkenny
- Large executive residence at Limestone Stud, Kilkenny
- Executive residential housing schemes in Kilkenny city and environs
- Glanbia Earthworks and Enabling project at Ballyragget, Kilkenny
- Brett’s Grainstore at Callan, Co. Kilkenny
- New Cold Storage warehousing facility in Waterford and Kilkenny
- New hotel bedroom wing, leisure centre and reception upgrade
- A number of prestigious one-off architecturally designed houses